Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Cutepolish!

I was browsing through youtube the other day and I found the channel of Cutepolish and my oh my, what nice nailpolish DIY did I find there! I thought they were all really amazing and soooo cute! My absolute favorite was the one with the newspaperdesign. It looks so easy and the effect is amazing! Other designs I really liked were the Movember Moustache nails ( to raise awareness for prostate cancer ) and the Minnie Mouse design. I definitely wanted to try some out, but unfortunatly I don't have such long nails as her and the designs look rather weird when I have them on my nails. So I'll stay with litlle polkadots on my nails, which I make with my own dotting tool. It looks nicer on my short nails! Go check it out and try them yourself!

xoxo Eveline

No comments: