Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

DIY scrub

Hello there!

I don't know if you guys follow Michelle Phan, but if you don't, certainly go check her out, because she's amazing! A couple of weeks ago, I found a recipe to make a scrub yourself, to take care of your skin when it gets cold. It's a scrub with sugar, olive oil and honey. I really liked how she described it and I really wanted to try it. So, this weekend, when I got bored, I looked into to my kitchen closets and made the scrub myself! That night, I tried it and oh my! my skin felt soooo soft! It was a mess to apply it, but it was worth it. If you're not as clumsy as me, it will probably look a lot cleaner in your bathroom after using it! I recomend checking out the recipe, go to your kitchen en scrub your face! Michelle said it works good for any type of skin, and not only on your face, but also on other body parts. Enjoy!

xoxo Eveline

p.s. : It also looks nice in little jar with a cute bow, like the one above to give as a present, to your mom for example!

No comments: