Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Catrice eyeshadow

Hello everyone!

Today a little review about my recent purchase: the longlasting eyeshadow from Catrice. It's a dark metallic coloured cream eyeshadow named 'Metal of Honor' 050 and it has tiny glitters in it. Normally I really don't like glitter and I still don't, but sometimes I allow a little bit of glitter. I have to say, it stayed on real good, it truly is longlasting. It's a little too dark to wear to school, but I layered it with my mystic lemon eyeshadow from essence, which I reviewed some time ago. Then it looks like a golden colour and it gives a certain dept to my eyes. When I go out, I put it on without mixing it and it looks more dramatic. 
Because it isn't a powder eyeshadow, but a cream, it is also suitable to use as a liner. I have to say tough, if I use it as a liner, it doesn't stay on that long as I wish it did. 

But in general, it's a really good product!

xoxo Eveline

No comments: