Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Nivea Pure Effect Peeling Wipes

Hey! Here I am again!

I read a while ago about the new peeling wipes from nivea from the pure effect products. Because I'm a huuuuuugeee fan of their pure effect products, I had to buy them! And I have to say, they're amazing. One side of the wipe removes your make-up, which it does well, all my make got removed, except for my mascara, which I had to remove just that little more with eyemakeup remover. The other side of the wipes is the peeling side, which you have to use after removing your make up. It has tiny bubbles on it and gives a mild peeling which I loved. My skin feels cleaner and it doesn't dry out my skin or makes it greasy. After nivea's clear-up strips and their famous nivea cream, this is absolutely one of my new favorite products.

xoxo Eveline

No comments: