Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Valentine's day contest from ModCloth!








Hey there!
ModCloth is an absolutely amazing webshop I recently found out about, while browsing trough 'Connected to fashion' (one of my favourite blogs I'm recently following ). I love almost every item in their shop and my most favourite one is this dress: 

It matches my personal style completely! It has navy stripes (also one of the trends of this spring ) a cute small belt and a lace collar. It's amazing.
Ofcourse I liked their facebookpage immediately and trough that I found ModStylist, the stylists of ModCloth who had just brought a contest out! You can win a gift certificate of 100$! The two runner ups win a gift certificate of 75$. All you have to do is styling their peach dress in a perfect match of your own style and ModCloth's ideas. And ofcourse the theme is Valentine's Day. Thats why I chose for a romantic Paris-like style. On the picture beneath you can see my styleboard. If you like it, go to their page and like! Thankyou! xoxo Eveline

No comments: