Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Changes are coming up. / Er zijn veranderingen in aantocht!

Hello there (:

As you can see in the title of this item, there will be coming up some changes soon on this blog.
First of all, and probably the most important one, I'm going to change language. I am belgian, so I speak Flemish and that's the language in which I can express myself the best.

So I am planning to trade the English for Dutch.

I know it will be hard to understand for a lot of foreign visitors, as I have visitors from all over the world. But I hope I can reach a wider range of public within Belgium and the Netherlands. If there is any interest for a translation of an article in the future, because the product I write of seems interesting to you, you can always leave a message and I will post a quick translation (:

So, I go on in Dutch!

De volgende veranderingen zijn dat ik vanaf nu niet enkel over beauty en fashion zal schrijven, maar ook wat over lifestyle en interieurinspiratie. Ik studeer interieurarchitectuur in Antwerpen en ben dan ook geinteresseerd in alles wat met binnenhuisinrichting te maken heeft. Verder is Antwerpen ook een bruisende stad en alles wat ik tegenkom tijdens mij verkenningstochten (ik zit er sinds kort op kot en heb dus nog genoeg te ontdekken) geeft me genoeg stof om over te schrijven.

Dusss, tot binnenkort girls (and boys?), in het Nederlands!

xoxo Eveline

p.s. : het Engels zal waarschijnlijk niet helemaal verdwijnen uit mijn posts, ik gooi er af en toe wel eens een Engels woordje tussen (;

No comments: