Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Long time no see




Hey there!

I know it's been a long time since I wrote something, but I want to pick up again and start to write more and put more work in my blog. I feel really motivated the last weeks, so I'm starting to organise my life in the way I want it to be. One of the things that help me feel good is happy music! For instance, Beyonce's music! I've listened her new album, '4' and I was sold immediately. It has so much power in it and it doesn't sound like anybody else, it breaths Beyonce! Most of the time I listen to 'Love on top' and 'End of time'. These are definitely my 2 favorite songs on the album. But also 'Countdown' and 'I was here' are really nice! That last one is very touching, it's about what you leave behind when you die, I guess. The quote from this song I found the most touching was 'The hearts I have touched will be the prove I leave'.
So this was my first blogmessage since a long time and I'm planning to write some more today so I can keep up, even when I have school again (I have a week holiday right now (: ) and I'm really busy. I hope it'll work!

xoxo Eveline

No comments: