Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Mystic Eyes


Hey you!

Lately I was shopping and I found the new mono eyeshadow colors from Essence. I thought they were all really nice, but one color popped out: nr. 43, Mystic Lemon. It had a nice light color and a sticker on it that said 'holographic' because I was curious about it, I bought one ( it was really cheap so that was no problem ) and tried it at home. The eyeshadow is a little too white for me, so it looks like I had a bad night or something, but when I mix it with my purple eyeshadow it creates a nice mix and the holographic features look pretty! It gives a certain depth to it and the color changes lightly in different light. I use it to go to school, mixed with a pink rosy color and mixed with purple for evening events.

xoxo Eveline


on this site you can find all the colors of eyeshadow and other products of Essence:
http://www.essence.eu/products/eyes/eyeshadows/eyeshadow-mono.html



No comments: