Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

DIY bracelet

Helloo there!

You have probably seen them already, the cute stacking bracelets from rope with little diamants or silver knotted in. I was in the Bauhaus in Germany, when I saw these chains and pink rope and I thought: 'BRACELETS TO BE'

I didn't know how to start making them, so I simply tied the rope around the chain. I made pictures to show you how!

                                          I secured a loop on one end, so you can tie the bracelet around your arm.

                                          Then I kept on knotting the rope around the chain,
                                          so the little balls would peek out.


                                          And the final result!

Hope you enjoy this DIY!

xoxo Eveline

No comments: