Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Yves Rocher Hydrating Day Cream

Hey you!

When you read my article about the BB creams from Garnier, you also know I had to start using a more hydrating day and night cream. Because I didn't go to Yves Rocher for a long time (and I was curious about my annual birthday present haha, which was a cute little mirror ) I decided to buy my new cream there.

My attention was first drawn to the Pure Calmille products, because I love chamomile for its overall calming qualities. I often drink chamomile tea to calm myself, so I figured, this wouldn't be bad for my skin! Also, it counts as a day and night cream at the same time. A few days later I gave it a try and the first thing I noticed, was the smell. Whoa, overwhelming. It didn't smell bad, it just reminded me a little bit of the products my grandma always uses. It didn't bother me that much and I applied it. My skin felt immediately soft and it didn't leave a greasy layer on my face. But the smell, it stayed ALL day. I really hoped no one noticed I smelled like my granny haha. Overall: good product.

The next thing I saw were products from culture Bio with Aloe Vera, also one of natures treasures. Aloe is very hydrating, so I figured this one would be nice for the winter time, when my skin gets really dry. When I tried it, I fell in love with it. It is a bit hard to apply, because of its thick texture, but it sure hydrates your skin and it smells delicious. I started using this now, because I like the smell a lot more than the chamomile one haha.


                                          The Pure Calmille day and night cream
     
                                          The BIO culture cream with aloe vera

Aaaand, I never suffered from dry spots on my face in combination to the use of Garnier's new BB cream!



xoxo Eveline

No comments: